5 Things You Never Knew About Roses 🌹
Love is in the air and roses are just about everywhere else! We all know roses make a lovely Valentine’s day gift but the power of roses has been used far before those February 14th bouquets. Here are 5 things you probably never knew about roses.
- Rose has a long history of medicinal and cosmetic use and is perhaps the most precious of all essential oils
- Rose is often referred to as “the queen of flowers” in Greek history
- Rich hydration powers, rose fights dryness and boost the skin for rapid replenishment.
- Cleopatra used roses in her milk baths for their relaxation and therapeutic properties
- Rose aromatherapy empowers a greater awareness, confidence, releases fears and inspires a happy mood.
This year, gift yourself roses in a new way with our Strength + Energy Arnica Rose Mask Infused with rose extract which provides hydration and alleviates dryness helping to energize skin. This mask treats you to 15 relaxing & hydrating minutes filled with the faint scent of roses for a romantic, aromatherapy filled experience—perfect for Valentine’s Day pampering!