For our final Summer Meet the Team series, I (Jackie) got the chance to turn the tables and put Jaelynn in the hot seat. As our new Creative Manager, she’s played a huge part in helping our brand continue to grow through all things creative! If you follow us on social or read our blog posts, then you’ve been seeing her awesome work!
Jaelynn is a wonderful artist and spends most of her free time creating or making things. Being relatively new to Los Angeles, she’s enjoying exploring LA and trying new things. At the moment, she is in search of Los Angeles’ greatest Bloody Mary so feel free to send your best suggestions her way! You can keep up with Jaelynn’s LA adventures on her personal blog dayofjae.com, that combines her creative side with her love for travel, storytelling, and art.
Trying to perfect an efficient morning beauty routine is always a mission of hers. Although, when she has the extra time she loves to try new hair up-dos and styles. Her #1 beauty secret is how effective going to a dermatologist can be. For years she struggled with acne, trying every over the counter product she could find at all price points. In the end, seeing a dermatologist solved all her problems. She wishes she would have gone sooner! Her favorite Florapy mask is our Detox as she enjoys the relaxing and calming benefits. She loves that the Detox mask helps to treat her sensitive skin while also helping her sleep soundly.
Jaelynn loves all things bright, colorful, and that have a print. Shop some of her favorite items below and see the original image on Instagram.
- A great pair of scissors-Westcott 8" Pink Ribbon Stainless Steel Scissors, $7
- Mac Book, $999 – 2,399 (the new ones are coming out later this year so just wait!!!)
- Florapy 8pk- Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection, $56 (Jaelynn loves buying the 8pk so she always has a variety to choose from to fit her mood that day!)
- Gypsy 05 Roundie x FabFitFun, $50
Confession: Most of my favorite brands featured in this image were introduced to me by my fave thing ever, FabFitFun. I’ve been a customer for two years and they’re always amazing me! You get a personalized box every season with full-sized products for your health, beauty, fashion, and lifestyle! It’s $50/month ($200/year) and each box you get is worth over $200 in product… it more than pays for itself!)
- Erin Condren Planner, $30
- Sharpie Pens, Art Pens, Fine Point Assorted Colors 12 pk. $23 (You’ll never use another pen again I swear!)
- Pantone-Pastels & Neons Chips Coated & Uncoated Book, $200 Pantone pastel chip book
- Briogeo-Rosarco milk-Reparative leave-in conditioning spray, $20
- Remington Pro 1” Curling Wand, $25
- 3 Row Teasing Brush, $6
- Dr. Brandt – Microdermabrasion, $80
- Skin Laundry – Restoring Night Serum, $46
- This Works-Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, $29
Rodan + Fields-Redefine Amp it Up Special-Derma-Roller, $336
- NARS-Sheer Glow Foundation, $47
- Target Up & Up Makeup Remover, $4
- Maybelline NY – Lash Sensational, Luscious Washable Mascara, Blackest Black, $9
- Bare Minerals-Makeup Brushes, Prices Vary
- Britney Spears-Fantasy Perfume, $20
- Nelsonj Beverly Hills-Moisture Healing Mask (for hair), $23
- Bronner’s Organic Lip Balm Peppermint, $3
- Dermelect-Makeover Ridge Filler-Base Coat, $18
- Anderson Lilley-Manhattan Beach Butter Bod Cream, $24
- Sharpie, Prices may vary
- Target-Stainless Steel Water Bottle, $10
- Lilly Pulitzer x Target- Nail File, Sold out BUT more from Lilly Pulitzer
After finally deciding to make the big move to Los Angeles, Jaelynn’s best piece of advice is to “Just go for it! Make it a goal to push yourself out of your comfort zone. Whatever that means to you, stop putting it off and make it happen!” The same is true for the Florapy business. Why wait for tomorrow when we could already have a head start today? We’re always looking forward to the future while making sure we’re getting the most of the present.